Seventh Generation (Continued)
Family of Samuel LITTLEFIELD (98) & Elizabeth GOODALE
203. Phoebe LITTLEFIELD. Phoebe was baptized in Wells, ME, on 20 Feb 1726.
On 2 Nov 1745 Phoebe married John MAXWELL.
204. Samuel Jr. LITTLEFIELD. Samuel Jr. was baptized in Wells, ME, on 28 May 1728.
On 9 Dec 1749 Samuel Jr. married Sussanah BELLAMY.
205. Elizabeth LITTLEFIELD. Elizabeth was baptized on 16 Jan 1729.
On 15 Dec 1749 Elizabeth married Hilton DAY.
206. Dependence LITTLEFIELD. Dependence was baptized in Wells, ME, on 9 Apr 1732.
-(From LFNL, Vol.7, #1, p.8): In 1785 Dependence owned land in Sanford, ME.-(From Boyle, Fredrick; Early Families of Sanford-Springvale, Maine; p. 189): d. probably Wells after 1792... ...Although Dependence Littlefield does not appear to have been a resident of Springvale, he did purchase the land for his sons in thatpart of Springvale which has come to be known as Littlefield Neighborhood. Three of Dependence Littlefield's daughters, Olive Morrison, Isabella Chaney and Huldah Getchell, also settled with their husbands in or near the Littlefield Neighborhood.
Research: Baptism: Boyle, Fredrick; Early Families of Sanford-Springvale, Maine; p. 189Marriage: Boyle, Fredrick; Early Families of Sanford-Springvale, Maine; p. 189
On 12 Nov 1757 Dependence married Esther DAY, daughter of Joseph DAY & Patience HILTON.
They had the following children:
207. Mary LITTLEFIELD. Mary was baptized in Wells, ME, on 11 Nov 1733.
On 16 Jul 1757 Mary married Warwick HUBBARD.
208. Dorothy LITTLEFIELD. Dorothy was baptized in Wells, ME, on 30 Jun 1734.
On 2 Feb 1755 Dorothy married William DAY.
209. Daniel LITTLEFIELD. Daniel was baptized in Wells, ME, on 1 Aug 1736.
210. Stephen LITTLEFIELD. Stephen was baptized on 4 Feb 1739.
Previous * Next
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact